The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Neuroscience or Neural Science involves brain, spinal cord and nerves. It is a place where phscology meets biology. Clinical Neuroscience is a branch of neuroscience focussing on the diseases and disorders of the brain and central nervous system. Clinical neuroscience serves as a future of Psychiatry. Computational Neuroscience assists as a theoretical method for investigating the function and mechanism of the nervous system. Neurolinguistics helps us to look at the similar constraints between the language and the brain. Neurorobotic models provide heuristics for developing and testing theories of brain function in the context of phenotypic and environmental interactions. Also, neurorobotic models may provide a foundation for the development of more effective robots, based on an improved understanding of the biological basis of adaptive behavior.
Age-related changes in cognitive function vary considerably across individuals and across cognitive domains, with some cognitive functions appearing more susceptible than others to the effects of aging. Cognitive aging focuses on attention and memory, and indeed it may be that deficits in these fundamental processes can account for much of the variance observed in higher-level cognitive processes
- Track 1-1Cell-Cell Signaling
- Track 1-2Branches of Modern Neuroscience
- Track 1-3Clinical Neuroscience
- Track 1-4Developmental Neuroscience
- Track 1-5Neuroinformatics
- Track 1-6Cognitive aging memory retrieval mechanism
When drugs attacks the brain’s communication system ,the normal functioning of the brain cells get disrupted ,which sends , receives and process the information. By imitating the brain neurotransmitters and by over-stimulating the “reward circuit” of the brain , a drug disrupts a normal cell function. Some drugs such as marijuana and heroin which are naturally produced, fool the brain receptors. The Dopaminergic pathway ,which is the most important reward pathway in brain is composed of the VTA (ventral tegumental area) and NAc (nucleus accumbens) is a part of a series of parallel, integrated circuits. This (VTA-NAc) circuit is a key detector of a rewarding stimulus and is an important determinant of motivation and incentive drive. When the pathway get activated it tells the individual to repeat what it just did to get that reward. It is involved in several other key brain regions.
- Track 2-1NIDA(National Institute on Drug Abuse)
- Track 2-2Sterotonin-biochemical assay
- Track 2-3Cognitive differences
- Track 2-4Neurobiology of reward
- Track 2-5Dopaminergic pathway
- Track 3-1Mass cytometry analysis
- Track 3-2Stepsis biomarkers
- Track 3-3Hashimoto encephalopathy
- Track 3-4Hippocampus neuroinflamatory response
- Track 3-5Depression and Aging
Embryonic stem cells and adult stem cells are the two main sources from which the stem cell arise. Embryonic stem cells are formed during the blastocyst phase of embryological development. Depending on the disorder type ,therapies for Neurological disorders varies .Therapies like Gene therapy , Stem cell therapy , Cognitive Therapy can be used to treat disorders like Parkinson’s disease, Epilepsy , Obsessive Compulsive Disorder etc. Some of the basic therapy involves Changes in Lifestyle, Physiotherapy, Pain Management and Medication.
- Track 4-1Deep Brain Simulation
- Track 4-2Stem cell therapy
- Track 4-3Cognitive Therapy
- Track 4-4Cerebrovascular diseases
- Track 4-5Alzheimers Disease Symptoms
Neuropsychiatry is a branch of medicine that deals with mental disorders attributable to diseases of the nervous system. It preceded the current disciplines of psychiatry and neurology. Neurologists have focused objectively on organic nervous system pathology, especially of the brain, whereas psychiatrists have laid claim to illnesses of the mind. Major Neuropsychiatric Conditions include the following: Addictions, Childhood and development, Eating disorders, Degenerative diseases, Mood disorders, Neurotic disorders, Psychosis & Sleep disorders.
Behavioral science is a subject that inter links the activities and interactions among organisms in world. It is the systematic analysis of human behaviour through experiments and observations. Observation and experiments are the two main sources of Behavioral Science. Behavioral science is a domain that involves various other fields.
- Track 5-1Dementia
- Track 5-2Neuropsychiatry Stroke
- Track 5-3Different Classes of Observations and Experiments
- Track 5-4Speech and Behaviour
- Track 6-1Cell Migration: Cellular Dynamics
- Track 6-2Proliferation: Molecular Mechanisms
- Track 6-3Neuronal Differentiation
- Track 6-4Neuron-glia Interactions
- Track 6-5Cell & Organ Regeneration
Neurogenetics is an important discipline which deals with the most exciting translational clinical and basic research in neurology and human genetics. Several of the essential processes underlying neurological disease remain indefinable and/or poorly understood. Genetics and proteomics (the study of proteins produced by genes) can enhance our understanding of predisposition to diseases so we can build the next wave of therapies to treat neurological disease. Advances in genomics and emerging technologies has helped to better outline neurological syndromes, understand neurological disease progression, and refine clinical treatments.
- Track 7-1Huntington disease
- Track 7-2Gene defect and diseases
- Track 7-3Cancer genetics
- Track 7-4Biochemical genetics
- Track 8-1Chemokines Signaling
- Track 8-2Neurologic Emergencies
- Track 8-3Inflammatory Markers
- Track 8-4Chronic Inflammation
- Neuroimaging is to develop wide range of international neurological imaging techniques in a practical clinical way including MRI, CT ,Carotid, Ultrasound and TCD ,SPECT , PET , Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology , Functional MRI , Xenon CT and other new and upcoming neuroscientific modalities .Seems bewildering that building strategies like mind designing, or Neural tissue building can be utilized to comprehend, repair, supplant, improve, or generally misuse the properties of neural frameworks and Neuro figuring is the investigation of cerebrum capacity as far as the data preparing properties of the structures that make up the sensory system. Flow examines in the field of Neuro building include: Neural imaging and neural systems administration, Biomolecular treatments in neural recovery.
- Neuroinformatics is to Developing and applying computational methods to the study of brain and behaviour. Applying advanced IT methods to deal with the huge quantity and great complexity. Exploiting our insights in to the principles underlying brain function to develop new IT technologies. Global Neuroinformatic market value growing rapidly due to its wide application, North America is expected to be highest market value by 2020.
- Track 9-1Anatomical Imaging
- Track 9-2Biomarkers in Neuroimaging
- Track 9-3Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Track 9-4Bio-Medical Neuroinformatics
Integrative neuroscience forms a hypothetical neuroscience with a numerical neuroscience that is not the same as computational neuroscience. In computational neuroscience, reductionist methodologies traverse numerous levels of neural association. However in integrative neuroscience, each level is flawlessly moulded as a component of a continuum of levels. Various levelled incorporation is auxiliary including spatiotemporal element progression in Euclidean space to achieve practical association, in this manner progressive and practical reconciliation involves a "neurobiology of intellectual semantics" where various levelled association is related with the neurobiology and social association is related with the subjective semantics. On the off chance that integrative neuroscience is contemplated from the perspective of useful association of progressive levels then it is characterized as causal entailment in the mind of various levelled mix. In the event that it is examined from the perspective of social association then it is characterized as semantic entailment in the mind of utilitarian incorporation
- Track 10-1Theory of activation
- Track 10-2Brain Stimulation
- Track 10-3Neuroplasticity
- Track 10-4Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Track 10-5Neurophysiology
- Track 11-1Spinal neurosurgery
- Track 11-2Functional and epilepsy neurosurgery
- Track 11-3Pediatric neurosurgery
- Track 11-4General neurosurgery
- Track 11-5Peripheral nerve neurosurgery
Neuropediatrics is the branch of medicine dealing with neurological disorders of children. The discipline of Pediatric Neurology, also called Child Neurology, encompasses disorders of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerve and muscle affecting infants, children and adolescents.
- Track 12-1Pediatric Neurobiology
- Track 12-2Pediatric diagnostic procedures
- Track 12-3Brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF)
- Track 12-4Cerebellum: Central Physiology
- Track 12-5Synaptic Pruning
- Track 12-6Neurobiology of Disease
Neurons are the building pieces of the sensory system which incorporates the cerebrum and spinal string. Neurons typically don't imitate or supplant themselves, so when they get to be distinctly harmed or bite the dust they can't be supplanted by the body. Neurodegeneration is the umbrella term for the dynamic loss of structure or capacity of neurons, including demise of neurons. Numerous neurodegenerative ailments including amyotrophic parallel sclerosis, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, and Huntington's happen as an aftereffect of neurodegenerative procedures. Dementias are in charge of the best weight of sickness with Alzheimer's speaking to around 60-70% of cases.
- Track 13-1Motor neurone diseases
- Track 13-2Spinocerebellar ataxia
- Track 13-3Prion disease
- Track 13-4Alzheimers disease (AD) and other dementias
- Track 14-1Psychological Trauma
- Track 14-2Parkinson Diseases
- Track 14-3Cerebral Hemodynamics
- Track 14-4Motor Neurons and Muscle
- Track 14-5Multiple Sclerosis
- Track 14-6Depression & Anxiety
- Track 15-1Psycho Oncology
- Track 15-2Psycho Oncology
- Track 15-3Radiation therapy
- Track 15-4Pediatric oncologist
- Track 15-5Cranio pharyngioma
- Track 15-6Brain tumor
- Track 15-7Glioblastoma survival rate
The incorporation of neurology and ophthalmology leads to Neuro-Ophthalmology. The nervous system diseases which affect the pupillary reflexes, vision, eye movements are taken into consideration under the branch of neuro-ophthalmology. Diplopia, ocular myasthenia gravis, optic neuritis, optic neuropathy, papilledema, idiopathic intracranial hypertension, brain tumors or stroke affecting vision, unexplained visual loss, headaches, blepharospasm or hemifacial spasm are the few commonly diseases associated with neuro-ophthalmology.
- Track 16-1Retrochiasmatic visual pathways
- Track 16-2Myasthenia gravis
- Track 16-3Chronic progressive external ophthalmoplegia
- Track 16-4Cerebromacular degeneration
It is an older term for the treatment of disorders that affect the nervous system which psychological, psychiatric, and nervous disorders. Neurotherapeutics is a quarterly peer-reviewed medical journal covering research on experimental treatments of neurological disorders. It includes Stem cells and treatment, Nerve injury and repair Clinical Case report, Neurogenesis, cell and gene based approach and Neurotransmitter release and cell repair.
Neuromarketing is a new and a different method of marketing where they use medical technologies such as functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) to study the responses in brain to analyse for marketing stimuli. To measure or to analyse changes in activity of the brain and parts of brain and to learn why consumers make the decisions researchers use the fMRI and they also check what part of the brain is telling them to do.
- Track 17-1Political Neuromarketing
- Track 17-2Brain fitness
- Track 17-3Advanced Neuroloy Devices and Equipments
- Track 17-4Novel treatments for Neurological Diseases
- Track 17-5Cellular and Biochemical methods