Neuroimaging and Neuropathology
Neuroimaging or brain imaging is the use of different methods to picture the structure, function / pharmacology of the nervous system either directly or indirectly. It is a comparatively new medical, neuroscience, and psychological discipline. Neuroimaging is broadly categorised as structural imaging and functional imaging. Neuropathology is the study of characteristic reactions of neural tissue to diseases and the pathologic conditions particular to the nervous system.
- Track 1-1 Brain Imaging Techniques
- Track 2-2 Structural and Molecular Biomarkers
- Track 3-3 Neuroimaging Biomarkers
- Track 4-4 Developmental Neuropathology
- Track 5-5 Dynamic, Molecular and Epidemiological Neuropathology
- Track 6-6 Deciphering Tau Neuropathology