Neuroimaging & Neuroinformatics
- Neuroimaging is to develop wide range of international neurological imaging techniques in a practical clinical way including MRI, CT ,Carotid, Ultrasound and TCD ,SPECT , PET , Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology , Functional MRI , Xenon CT and other new and upcoming neuroscientific modalities .Seems bewildering that building strategies like mind designing, or Neural tissue building can be utilized to comprehend, repair, supplant, improve, or generally misuse the properties of neural frameworks and Neuro figuring is the investigation of cerebrum capacity as far as the data preparing properties of the structures that make up the sensory system. Flow examines in the field of Neuro building include: Neural imaging and neural systems administration, Biomolecular treatments in neural recovery.
- Neuroinformatics is to Developing and applying computational methods to the study of brain and behaviour. Applying advanced IT methods to deal with the huge quantity and great complexity. Exploiting our insights in to the principles underlying brain function to develop new IT technologies. Global Neuroinformatic market value growing rapidly due to its wide application, North America is expected to be highest market value by 2020.
- Track 1-1 Anatomical Imaging
- Track 2-2 Biomarkers in Neuroimaging
- Track 3-3 Musculoskeletal Imaging
- Track 4-4 Bio-Medical Neuroinformatics