Neuropediatrics & Neuroplasticity
Neuropediatrics is the branch of medicine dealing with neurological disorders of children. The discipline of Pediatric Neurology, also called Child Neurology, encompasses disorders of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerve and muscle affecting infants, children and adolescents.
- Track 1-1 Pediatric Neurobiology
- Track 2-2 Pediatric diagnostic procedures
- Track 3-3 Brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF)
- Track 4-4 Cerebellum: Central Physiology
- Track 5-5 Synaptic Pruning
- Track 6-6 Neurobiology of Disease