Neuropharmacology is the science branch that investigates how medicines affect cell function in the sensory system and the neural elements through which they affect behaviour. There are two main branches of neuropharmacology: behavioural and sub-atomic. Behavioural neuropharmacology focuses on the investigation of how medication reliance and habit influence the human brain.
- Track 1-1 Molecular Neuropharmocology
- Track 2-2 Clinical Pharmacology
- Track 3-3 Behavioural and Addiction Neuropharmacology
- Track 4-4 Immunopharmacology and Psychopharmacology
- Track 5-5 Future Aspects of Neuropharmacology