Neurophysiology is commonly defined as the investigation of sensory system work. Researchers are investigating the focal and fringe sensory systems at the level of whole bodies, cell systems, single cells, or even subcellular compartments around them. A binding element of this wide-ranging land is an enthusiasm within the structures resulting in era and electrical movement.
- Track 1-1 The Structure of the Nervous System
- Track 2-2 Excitation of Nerve and Muscle
- Track 3-3 Synaptic Transmission
- Track 4-4 The Physiology of Small Groups of Neurons; Reflexes
- Track 5-5 The Autonomic Nervous System
- Track 6-6 Integrative Functions of the Central Nervous System