Neuroscience or Neural Science involves brain, spinal cord and nerves. It is a place where psychology meets biology. Clinical Neuroscience is a branch of neuroscience focussing on the diseases and disorders of the brain and central nervous system. Clinical neuroscience serves as a future of Psychiatry. Computational Neuroscience assists as a theoretical method for investigating the function and mechanism of the nervous system. Neurolinguistics helps us to look at the similar constraints between the language and the brain. Neurorobotic models provide heuristics for developing and testing theories of brain function in the context of phenotypic and environmental interactions. Also, neurorobotic models may provide a foundation for the development of more effective robots, based on an improved understanding of the biological basis of adaptive behaviour.
- Track 1-1 Cell-Cell Signaling
- Track 2-2 Branches of Modern Neuroscience
- Track 3-3 Clinical Neuroscience
- Track 4-4 Developmental Neuroscience
- Track 5-5 Neuroinformatics
- Track 6-6 Cognitive Aging Memory Retrieval Mechanism