The medical specialty involved with the prevention, diagnosis, surgical therapy, and rehabilitation of illnesses affecting any part of the nervous system including the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and extra-cranial cerebrovascular system is referred to as neurological operation. Crises like intracranial drain and neuro injury are fundamentally associated with most of the neurosurgery. Intracerebral drain being the primary driver of dismalness and mortality brings about influencing between 37,000 and 52,400 patients every year in the United States.
- Track 1-1 Spinal Neurosurgery
- Track 2-2 Neuro Oncology
- Track 3-3 Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Track 4-4 Vascular Neurosurgery
- Track 5-5 Functional Neurosurgery
- Track 6-6 Radiosurgery
- Track 7-7 Peripheral Nerve Surgery