Paediatric neurology or child neurology relates to a specific medicine branch dealing with the diagnosis and management of neurological diseases in neonates, babies, kids and teenagers. The discipline of infant neurology includes spinal cord, brain, peripheral nervous system, autonomic nervous system, muscle and blood vessel illnesses. The advances paved the way for paediatric neurologists to address situations that varied significantly, from comparatively easy illnesses to more complicated and rare conditions such as metabolic disease or neurodegenerative disorders.
- Track 1-1 Paediatric Neurobiology
- Track 2-2 Mitochondrial Disease
- Track 3-3 Paediatric Nursing and Care
- Track 4-4 Paediatric Psychological Disorders
- Track 5-5 Paediatric Pharmacology and Drug Therapy