Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
The discipline of Neuro-Ophthalmology links the neurosciences with ophthalmology in order to study the ophthalmic manifestations of disorders of the central nervous system. Neuro-ophthalmologists undergo specialized training and expertise in problems of the eye, brain, nerves and muscles. Children with this syndrome suffers a wide range of common and complex conditions, including Optic nerve abnormalities, Pupil abnormalities, Migraine-associated visual changes, Nystagmus (shaking eyes), Eye Movement Disorders, Neurofibromatosis, Double vision, etc. Diagnostic testing, Outpatient care, Inpatient medical care, Surgery, including minimally invasive procedures are the full range of therapies available in market to treat these conditions.
- Track 1-1 Biomarkers for Atopic Dermatitis in Children
- Track 2-2 Pediatric neuromyelitis optica spectrum disorder
- Track 3-3 Neurodevelopmental Disorder
- Track 4-4 Motor Neurons and Muscle
- Track 5-5 Voluntary Movements
- Track 6-6 Brain-Machine Interface