Stem cells & Neurological disorders
Embryonic stem cells and adult stem cells are the two main sources from which the stem cell arise. Embryonic stem cells are formed during the blastocyst phase of embryological development. Depending on the disorder type ,therapies for Neurological disorders varies .Therapies like Gene therapy , Stem cell therapy , Cognitive Therapy can be used to treat disorders like Parkinson’s disease, Epilepsy , Obsessive Compulsive Disorder etc. Some of the basic therapy involves Changes in Lifestyle, Physiotherapy, Pain Management and Medication.
- Track 1-1 Deep Brain Simulation
- Track 2-2 Stem cell therapy
- Track 3-3 Cognitive Therapy
- Track 4-4 Cerebrovascular diseases
- Track 5-5 Alzheimers Disease Symptoms